.

.
5 Simple Rules for Happiness 1. Free your heart from hatred 2. Free your mind from worries 3. Live simply 4. Give more 5. Expect less

Welcome to my world


Life is a constant pursuit, this is my journey.

William Wordsworth's Ode: Intimations of Immortality

"...Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass,

of glory in the flower; we will grieve not, rather find

strength in what remains behind;

In the primal sympathy which having been must ever be;

In the soothing thoughts that spring out of human suffering;

... In the faith that looks through death...

Thanks to the human heart by which we live

Thanks to its tenderness, its joys, and fears

To me the meanest flower that blows, can give thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears."


Thursday, July 5, 2012

Freedom




"True freedom doesn't come from a piece of paper, right or privilege, rather it's the understanding of your status = knowing who you truly are and who you are not, then being/living it " ~ Steven http://notapersonorcitizen.blogspot.com/

I have the utmost respect for July 4th and am grateful my independence. I saw this picture and quote above on a facebook page called Wave 11:11 that I really like. They post things like this all the time and this one really struck me. On a separate note I really love graphics design and this one is really well done, these are my favorite shades of blue. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

What do you think? Thanks for the feedback:)