.

.
5 Simple Rules for Happiness 1. Free your heart from hatred 2. Free your mind from worries 3. Live simply 4. Give more 5. Expect less

Welcome to my world


Life is a constant pursuit, this is my journey.

William Wordsworth's Ode: Intimations of Immortality

"...Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass,

of glory in the flower; we will grieve not, rather find

strength in what remains behind;

In the primal sympathy which having been must ever be;

In the soothing thoughts that spring out of human suffering;

... In the faith that looks through death...

Thanks to the human heart by which we live

Thanks to its tenderness, its joys, and fears

To me the meanest flower that blows, can give thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears."


Tuesday, June 21, 2011

Dionysus In Pursuit - My entertainment blog


Dionysus In Pursuit - An entertainment blog on everything from movies to photography to my virtual second life and anything else I fancy;)
Just a quick post about my new blog dedicated to entertainment. I post movie reviews, articles on my second life; a virtual reality program, concerts, artists I like, and pictures I take. Check it out and tell me what you think, hope you like it!


3 comments:

  1. I think I can follow it from Blogger so I will follow this one as well. Sharing experiences is one of the best parts of our humanity.

    Cheers,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome! Thanks Bobby, checked out your blog too, it's great, very interesting and honest, glad to be part of the inner circle! Can't wait to read more:)

    Cheers,
    Dion

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you buddy. I post a few times a week. It just depends. I also have some pretty nice followers who make great friends. Perspective from different people is amazing at times.

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Thanks for the feedback:)