.

.
5 Simple Rules for Happiness 1. Free your heart from hatred 2. Free your mind from worries 3. Live simply 4. Give more 5. Expect less

Welcome to my world


Life is a constant pursuit, this is my journey.

William Wordsworth's Ode: Intimations of Immortality

"...Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass,

of glory in the flower; we will grieve not, rather find

strength in what remains behind;

In the primal sympathy which having been must ever be;

In the soothing thoughts that spring out of human suffering;

... In the faith that looks through death...

Thanks to the human heart by which we live

Thanks to its tenderness, its joys, and fears

To me the meanest flower that blows, can give thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears."


Friday, November 4, 2011

What is Dionysus Beauty?

Dionysus is my pseudonym. I use it a lot in different profile accounts and my blogs. I often use the name Dionysus Beauty, it is also the name of my beauty blog. I decided to write something similar to a mission statement to explain what a Dionysus Beauty is and what that means to me.

My Mission is to…
Inspire  Empower  Inform  Challenge  Change
Embrace Beauty in all its varied forms
Celebrate liberation and support it
Encourage the end of care and worry
Express Love, Peace and Freedom
A Dionysus Beauty is anyone who is inspiring, empowered, educated, and strong. Those  who embrace their beauty and liberate themselves from society’s standards. I use the name Dionysus, the Greek God as my pseudonym, where my name originally comes from and because Dionysus represented liberation, freeing oneself, often through wine and artistic expression. He was also viewed as a lover of peace and on a mission to end care and worry. I am on a mission to do these very things and encourage hope. Express your creativity in whatever form that may be, give peace a chance, and always promote freedom. To me that is the true essence of beauty and its power.

2 comments:

  1. That really touches me, thank you so much Bobbby, what a kind thing to say. Thank you for the support, you are a wonderful soul as well:)

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Thanks for the feedback:)