.

.
5 Simple Rules for Happiness 1. Free your heart from hatred 2. Free your mind from worries 3. Live simply 4. Give more 5. Expect less

Welcome to my world


Life is a constant pursuit, this is my journey.

William Wordsworth's Ode: Intimations of Immortality

"...Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass,

of glory in the flower; we will grieve not, rather find

strength in what remains behind;

In the primal sympathy which having been must ever be;

In the soothing thoughts that spring out of human suffering;

... In the faith that looks through death...

Thanks to the human heart by which we live

Thanks to its tenderness, its joys, and fears

To me the meanest flower that blows, can give thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears."


Monday, August 15, 2011

New Website!! “Dionysus Beauty"; an online lifestyles magazine

A little less than a year ago I began writing blogs. At the time of summer I was writing up to four blogs. I realized it was going to be a bit difficult to consistently post in each one every week. So I decided to create a site where all of my blogs would be combined into one place. I’ll still keep this one as a personal blog about life observations but please visit me at my new site where most of my newer pieces will be. As I am pursuing my degree in marketing and media studies, which includes journalism, I hope to use this site as a resource for honing my writing skills and sharing my thoughts with the world. I write about everything from news articles, to fashion and beauty, to travel, healthy food, great deals, and life in general. My passion is writing and this is part of my path. Who knows, maybe it will turn into something more…



UPDATE 12.29.12:

I've made this website private while I focus on my studies and other blog I've created. It was a good learning experience, good for anyone who wants to play around with the design and layout of a website. I liked created images in Google drawings, very basic and easy to use resource. Dionysus Beauty was a fun concept to work on.

3 comments:

  1. I put it in my favorites tab but it does not let me follow the site on my RSS feed....
    No worries, I'll check it out from time to time.
    Cheers,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
  2. That's a bummer, I'm not sure why. I'm still tweaking a few things, I'll try to figure that one out. Thanks for the support Bobby, you're awesome:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I only wish I knew enough about these websites to give you any advice. I'm actually in the process of setting my own website up and will share it with you when I'm done.

    Cheers buddy!!

    BObby

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Thanks for the feedback:)