.

.
5 Simple Rules for Happiness 1. Free your heart from hatred 2. Free your mind from worries 3. Live simply 4. Give more 5. Expect less

Welcome to my world


Life is a constant pursuit, this is my journey.

William Wordsworth's Ode: Intimations of Immortality

"...Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass,

of glory in the flower; we will grieve not, rather find

strength in what remains behind;

In the primal sympathy which having been must ever be;

In the soothing thoughts that spring out of human suffering;

... In the faith that looks through death...

Thanks to the human heart by which we live

Thanks to its tenderness, its joys, and fears

To me the meanest flower that blows, can give thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears."


Thursday, June 7, 2012

Love

1 Corinthians 13:1-3 () 13:1 If I speak in the tongues of men and of angels, but have not love, I am a noisy gong or a clanging cymbal. 2 And if I have prophetic powers, and understand all mysteries and all knowledge, and if I have all faith, so as to remove mountains, but have not love, I am nothing. 3 If I give away all I have, and if I deliver up my body to be burned, but have not love, I gain nothing. #Bible http://j.mp/son5M2

2 comments:

  1. I am certain that you are loved my dear friend. I hope that the summer is treating you well....I have missed your posts and thoughts.

    Bobby

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Bobby:):) Summer is going well, doing some work I love and trying to get through summer school. Spending time with family, they remind me I am loved. I got a job working as a social media coordinator for a local family practice so for awhile now I've been devoting my energy to that. Have a look if you get a chance, tell me what you think!(fpsrichmond.wordpress.com)I manage all of their social media. I hope you are wonderful and all is going well for you:)

      Delete

What do you think? Thanks for the feedback:)