.

.
5 Simple Rules for Happiness 1. Free your heart from hatred 2. Free your mind from worries 3. Live simply 4. Give more 5. Expect less

Welcome to my world


Life is a constant pursuit, this is my journey.

William Wordsworth's Ode: Intimations of Immortality

"...Though nothing can bring back the hour of splendor in the grass,

of glory in the flower; we will grieve not, rather find

strength in what remains behind;

In the primal sympathy which having been must ever be;

In the soothing thoughts that spring out of human suffering;

... In the faith that looks through death...

Thanks to the human heart by which we live

Thanks to its tenderness, its joys, and fears

To me the meanest flower that blows, can give thoughts that do often lie too deep for tears."


Saturday, July 9, 2011

Dionysus In Pursuit


Dionysus In Pursuit
"Give me the arrows of enthusiasm as opposed to the wisdom of complacency" –Unknown
Above is a link to my google website where I store all of my writings. Writing is what heals me, teaches me, it is how I grow, and learn from life lessons.

I am currently a student. It has changed my perspective, opened my mind, and is helping me fulfill my potential. I want to incorporate writing into whatever job I pursue. The degree I'm pursuing is Marketing and Media Studies. I want to be involved on the creative end but also understand the quantitative side. I will be taking courses in internet marketing, social media, product innovation and branding, creative writing, journalism, and anything else I fancy. I’m using blogs as a forum to hone my writing skills and share my life with the world.

"Be who God meant you to be and you will set the world on fire" -St. Catherine of Siena


1 comment:

  1. It is a great pursuit and you are a very good writer.

    Cheers,
    Bobby

    ReplyDelete

What do you think? Thanks for the feedback:)